GMC is looking for candidates with experience in the retail - hospitality and restaurant / food service industry for the account manager position.
Do you strive for every customer to have an over the top experience?
Do you set challenging goals and push your self to attain those with a no matter what mentality?
Do you thrive in a team environment to help others hit their goals?
If yes, keep reading!
Due to our success with our clients, we are committed to open five additional offices by the end of 2013. We only promote from within, at GMC. Therefore, the ideal candidates will be trained from an entry level sales position and promoted to a management position to help run one of our new locations in Baltimore, MD.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic
- Great People Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Hunger for success
- Experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality is a plus
- Base pay (based on certain criteria) plus bonuses and commissions
- Full health benefits
- Management Training
- Travel Opportunities within the U.S. and abroad
Job Requisition ID: DS11169
Job Title: RETAIL RECRUITER
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: Washington, DC
Post Date: 03/25/2013
TITLE: Retail Recruiter DIVISION: Human Resources REPORTS TO: Director of Recruiting and Associate DevelopmentFLSA: Exempt POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for recruiting staff for GGW’s retail stores and other positions as directed, and supporting the New Hire Orientation process.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify qualified candidates for open positions by reviewing applications/resumes and use independent judgment to determine what candidates should be selected to proceed in the process.
- On own initiative, conduct initial phone interviews for hourly associates and use independent judgment to make recommendations to hiring managers to select for in-person interviews.
- Schedule, coordinate, and track in-person interviews, background checks, drug screenings, and conduct reference checks.
- Open, track, and close positions in the applicant tracking system.
- Counsel Retail store managers and all hiring managers on the use of the applicant tracking system and helps train new managers on its use.
- On own initiative, maintain a pool of available candidates to fill positions by using independent judgment to conduct outreach through various recruitment methods such as web-based tools, community centers, job fairs and collaborations with local resources.
- Assist applicants with completing the online application process.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Ability to field and follow up on questions from managers and candidates using independent judgment.
- Provides administrative and delivery support to the Human Resources department by assisting with the New Hire Orientation process and other training initiatives as needed.
- Occasionally travel to other GGW sites on tasks related to the position.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Two years of recruitment and significant administrative experience.
- Ability to manage multiple position openings concurrently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web based recruiting systems.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Ceridian Recruiting System.
- Previous recruiting experience with a specialty in either retail or other entry level positions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The job: The Sales Associate position is a perfect fit for YOU if you have an eye for decor, a love of furniture, a strong customer service orientation, and believe that the basis of sales is building customer relationships.
About Arhaus Furniture: Arhaus Furniture is unique in our industry in the quality and style of our fabrics, woods, furniture and accessories; and in the enduring reputation we have established in our communities and lasting relationships that we have built with so many of our customer-friends. We are Arhaus Furniture. We are a rapidly growing, fashion forward home furnishings retailer. We are adding a select few unique, design-aware, naturally relational Sales Associates to our full time and part time sales staff. This is a sales position where you will use your customer service and home decor skills assisting our customers in selection, purchase and delivery of furniture and accessories as you build and deepen our friendships and affiliations.
Job Responsibilities of Automotive Technician:• Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities. • Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems. • Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis. • Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology. • Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur. • Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
The Metro Wshington DC market is one of the top Import Sales Markets in the USA and we are expanding our commitment to be #1. This is your opportunity to work with an existing staff and operate one of the largest volume import Dealerships in the Washington Market. The qualifications are simple. You must be a monster on the desk and able to maintain our high volume and quick turn in both new and used vehicles. You must be able to motivate and maintain a weekly training program for your salesmen. Also you must have extensive experience in CRM management and and F&I. We have an outstanding upper management team to support your success.
If you can answer YES to all of the above you will be highly compensated.
Passport Auto Group consists of (2) Nissan, BMW, (2) MINI, Toyota, and Infiniti dealerships. We are a very profitable organization and are continuing to to grow when we can find dealerships that fit in our import portfolio.
As a General Manager you will be responsible for the overall operations of a successful automotive dealership.
- Maintaining high volume and quick turn-around in both new and used vehicles
- Overseeing the automotive sales, service and parts departments
- Motivating and training a sales force
- Driving business; meeting and exceeding operational goals
Provides merchandising services and on-site customer support at customer locations to ensure that prescribed regular service programs and customer relationships are effectively maintained at or above customer expectations.
1. Merchandising and Customer Support
• Travels to and among customer store locations as required according to service schedule and as necessary to resolve issues.
• Maintains customer stores by ensuring displays are set to plan-o-grams, assessing inventory levels, placing customer orders, down-stocking product, removing defective product, placing POP material, and repairing displays and equipment.
• Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with store personnel, including regular contact with store management.
• Conducts product training for store personnel as required.
• Secures additional store retail space through cross-merchandising, end cap placement, etc.
• Attends promotional days and grand openings to help educate customers and employees on Hillman product lines.
2. Store Display Resets
• Performs physical work necessary to tear down and/or assemble store displays, including racks and other prescribed display items according to the plan-o-grams.
• May provide direction and supervision to temporary or support personnel assigned to assist with the reset.
• Works the schedule required, which can include time beyond a normal work schedule or on a different schedule as required by the customer and/or reset schedule.
3. Conducts Store Surveys
• Completes customer service sheets on MC-75
• Completes other surveys as directed
• Takes photos of displays
4. Follows company policies and procedures to accomplish the following:
• Maintain and timely submit required records and receipts
• Follow prescribed time reporting procedures and submits time worked accurately and promptly.
• Communications regularly with supervision to ensure feedback of customer related information.
• Maintains current knowledge of company products field operations, and customer account specifications.
Additional Essential Functions for Quick Tag Representatives
• For territory assignment including Quick Tag engraving machine service, employee must :
• Maintain and repair engraving machines as necessary.
• Collect, secure, account for, and deposit funds according to prescribed procedures.
• Personal Leadership - Takes initiative, and follows through on promises; accepts responsibility for mistakes; protects confidentiality; voices disagreement with tact; accepts & implements change.
• Internal & External Customer Service - Exhibits cooperative behavior; anticipates customer needs & initiates service in a timely manner; exceeds service expectations at all times.
• Communication - Communicates verbal & written information in a clear, concise manner; invites contact and listens with respect; responds to voice and email in a timely manner.
• Teamwork - Arrives at meetings and appointments on time; interacts well with various personalities; shares resources; supports team decisions; contributes to team projects when asked.
• Results Oriented - Possesses current industry & job knowledge; is organized & efficient; demonstrates effective time management & multi-tasking skills; makes decisions in a timely manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent, college courses preferred.
• Two years field service or merchandising experience preferred, ideally in a large-scale retail environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Windows
• Able to read & execute store plan-o-grams in an efficient manner.
• Strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and deal tactfully with the public.
• Able to regularly travel to and among store locations, with occasional overnight stays as required to effectively service the territory.
• Maintains valid driver’s license and maintains a driver record acceptable under the provisions of Hillman’s Vehicle Policy.
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• Able to frequently walk, stand, bend, twist, climb, kneel, see, and otherwise move as necessary to perform essential functions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Total Wine & More is America's Wine Superstore and 3-time recipient of the ‘Retailer of the Year’ award. We are America’s largest independent fine wine retailer approaching $1 billion in annual sales. Despite the current economic climate, our business remains positive. This affords us the ability to continue our store expansion plans and to provide advancement opportunities for our people.
Currently we are searching for a Business Analyst to join our Custom Software Solutions department in Potomac, MD.
The Business Analyst will primarily be responsible for business requirements gathering and analysis, including identifying business needs, evaluating potential enhancements and developing solutions to business problems. The candidate will also have the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of various business functions, becoming a functional Subject Matter Expert. Total Wine & More uses both custom and off the shelf software solutions providing the candidate with the opportunity to be involved with all phases of the software development life cycle on small, medium and large scale projects. The Business Solutions Group works on projects with every department in the company, making this position an excellent opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
We strive for excellence, which ensures our commitment to selection service and value for both our customers and employees. It is our people, more than anything else, that make Total Wine & More a great company. We employ more than 3,000 professionals in our 90+ stores and corporate office who have an instinctive drive and passion for our business.
The Inside Sales Consultant reports to the Sales Manager.
• Meet the client’s needs and desires while meeting the minimum budgeted $1,000,000 in total annual sales (after credit rejects). The company depends highly on the ISC’s capability to convert prospects into satisfied owners of new air conditioning and heating systems.
All sales leads are valuable assets of the company, and should be treated as such. Therefore, Each Inside Sales Consultant must:
• Maintain a closing ratio on all leads of 10% or higher.
• Maintain an average selling price of 80% of regular retail or higher.
• The ISC is required to follow up on every un-closed lead given to them.
o Obtaining 1 of 4 end goals with every opportunity
1. Close the sale
2. Re-book the lead with the appropriate person at local center
3. Collect client feedback on what we could have done better to earn their business
4. Re-market the lead- via local center and national marketing team
• The ISC is required to use the tracking tools issued and stay in daily contact with the locations.
• The ISC is required to uncover any and all opportunities in the home. Examples:
o IAQ, Comfort Clubs, cross marketing, tech recommendations
• Accessibility - Be available within 15 minutes by cell phone at all times, other than scheduled vacations or holidays.
• Utilize the Advanced Persuasion System properly on every call.
• Complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner on all leads. This includes a completed invoice, financing, install prep information.
• Commissions will not be paid until the company is paid for the job or the client has signed a financing completion form.
• Spend at least two hours each week reading or listening to self improvement
or sales-related books or tapes.
• Conduct daily activities with the highest level of honesty and integrity and always displaying a positive attitude toward fellow Team Members.
• Understand that any misrepresentation to a client or the Sales Manager is grounds for immediate dismissal.
• Submit all commission sheets for approval by the Sales Manager before commissions are paid.
• Ask for referrals. Utilizing the revamped referral program!
• Obey, teach, and enforce the One Hour Code of Ethics, Team Rules and Team Philosophy.
Part Time Interior Design Assistant
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries are looking for individuals who have a degree or are currently enrolled in an Interior Design program. If you are an individual who is driven to create beautiful home environments that represent the client’s lifestyle, fashion, and taste, we are looking for you.
Our Interior Design Assistants work closely with our Interior Designer. They assist with clients in our design center as well as at the client’s home to create individualized design solutions to sell La-Z-Boy products and services. The Interior Design Assistant will do space planning, fabric coordination, and product selection. They are responsible for creating sales and utilizing exceptional customer service skills.
If you are looking for career growth and you have completed your Interior Design program, the next step would be to consider the full-time Interior Designer position.
Responsible for creating sales utilizing exceptional customer service and knowledge of La-Z-Boy products and services. Strive to create long-term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability. Develop awareness of interior design through practical experience, observation and interaction with a La-Z-Boy Designer. Assist the Interior Designer in designing and creating comfortable and functional environments that represent client’s lifestyle, taste and budget.
- Contribute to store sales goals by selling furniture, accessories and services offered by La-Z-Boy
- Team with Store Manager, Sales Manager and Associates to promote the In-Home Design program and drive overall store sales
- Assist Interior Designer to achieve established In-Home program sales goals
- Develop and utilize sales skills and principals including approach, rapport building, needs discovery, customized portfolio presentations, answering objections, closing, follow-up, after sale service and continuing contact with all previous and potential customers
- Maximize store promotions, marketing initiatives, and grassroots programs
- Maintain strong knowledge of features and benefits of existing and new product line
- Meet established goals as set by management
- Schedule professional home consultations to present customized room designs, including sample fabrics, furniture, tables and accessory recommendations as well as the benefits of a professional installation service
- Execute and champion the In-Home Design process per company guidelines
- Accurately complete order information, collect deposits and fees, keep orderly customer records, and research customer payments and deliveries
- Responsible to support design related functions in the store and maintain an up to date customized portfolio including before and after pictures of previous In-Home design projects
- Meet and greet customers that come into the store
- Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has an informative and positive experience by using good customer service skills and knowledge of products
- Make sound business decisions to deliver customer satisfaction and promote team environment
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all store associates
- Assist with maintenance of the overall visual appearance of store, this includes but is not limited to assist to maintain floor and/or showroom displays, tagging of products and accessories, maintaining accessory catalogs and design center fabrics, and maintaining general store cleanliness
- Adhere to general store operational procedures and guidelines
- Show a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and excitement with the staff and customers
- Other duties as assigned
Assistant Store Managers in Training are learning the various responsibilities and functions of the following roles: Assistant Store Manager, Operations Assistant Store Manager, Night Operations Assistant Store Manager, and Specialty Assistant Store Manager. At a high level, ASM's in Training will learn how to support the Store Manager in developing strategies and objectives toward driving store sales and profitability. They will learn how to accomplish these objectives through effective leadership of and communication to their Associates.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
General Customer Service Initiatives to include supervising Associates in the selling effort, ensuring the store's in-stock position, and maintaining an appealing and organized store appearance. ASM's in Training will learn the following tactics to support this key accountability: staffing and scheduling, identifying and resolving stock deficiencies, supervisor associates in selling behaviors, resolving customer issues and concerns, and supporting service needs for both installed sales/special orders and product sales.
Supervising Store Associates to include interviewing, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, developing, and communicating to associates. ASM's in Training will also learn the performance management process, to include semi-annual review of associate performance and how to execute the associate disciplinary process when necessary.
Operations Management to include supervision of front end processes involving sales and return transactions, as well as special services and lot support. ASM's in Training will also learn how to oversee the back end processes, including receiving and freight teams to ensure that merchandise is received and stocked appropriately. They will also learn how to maintain and operate all store equipment and systems as well as how to manage daily financial operations. ASM's in Training should develop a command of store standard operating procedures (SOP's), especially those involving Safety compliance.
Business Analysis and Merchandise Planning Initiatives to include driving department profitability through analysis of sales trends. ASM's in Training will learn how to work with key partners (Store Managers, Field Merchandising, MET Teams) to plan merchandise placement and signing. They will also learn how to support stock integrity through inventory management processes.
NATURE AND SCOPE
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 3
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Physical Job Requirements-Most of the time is spent sitting or standing and there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES