Retail Management and Operations
Overview of the Program
Aimed at new or aspiring Sales Managers or Assistant Managers, this course is formulated to prepare learners for a leadership role in Retail Management.
This interactive 40-hour training module could best be described as – worthy. Designed as an instructor-led classroom program, the material can be delivered over a five-day period or extended to meet your training schedule.
Participants will gain an invaluable overview of the retail industry, learn best practices in operational concepts,and processes, and understand accountability in a Retail Management role.
This program will work to make participants apart of a newly trained and highly knowledgeable management team.At the conclusion of this training program candidates will be able to:
- Identify the factors involved in operational management
- Understand merchandise planning, execution, purchasing, and analysis.
- Understand how to create a shopping experience that builds customer loyalty.
- Identify the ways that Retail Managers impact employees and their daily employment experiences.
- Understand how to drive sales growth and read and respond to various financial reports.
For More Information and to Order the Publications Contact:
Jenny Hammock, Manager of Certification and Training Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-626-8130.
Facilitator Guide: $250.00
Participant Guide: $60.00 (to be used in a classroom setting)