Retail Readiness Assessment
The Retail Readiness Assessment (RRA) is a comprehensive tool that evaluates an individual's customer
service and sales aptitudes and attitudes and recognizes individuals with the abilities to succeed. The RRA is based on NRFF's industry skill standards, the skills identified by retailers as critical for success in frontline customer service and sales positions.
Available in paper and pencil or online format, the RRA
measures critical skills and attitudes that will help evaluate
existing employees and candidates for employment or training.
A profile of strengths and weaknesses is generated based on the individual's score report. This profile is invaluable to the candidate's employer, instructor, as well as the candidate to capitalize on skill strengths and improving areas of weakness.
NEW UPDATE! The Retail Readiness Assessment (RRA) is available online on Vangent’s RLH Online platform!
Vangent, our partner for the RRA, will continue to support the Quanta 32 software for current NRF clients, but for future opportunities the RLH Online system will replace the Quanta offering. Vangent will also continue to offer the TouchTest phone-based scoring platform for NRF clients that do not have/ or have limited access to a PC with an internet connection. Quanta 32 users: if you want to archive your data for future reports, please read the instructions on how to archive.
RLH Online is an internet based delivery and scoring platform for many of Vangent's 200 pre employment assessments. Candidates can take assessments on-site, at home or elsewhere using "password cards" or “applicant access cards” that are generated. There is also the option of administering paper and pencil test booklets and using the online system as a scoring platform. Results are processed immediately after applicant completes assessment and you can have results emailed or faxed.
RLH Online offers the following features
- Scoring availability 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year
- Paperless testing
- Immediate scoring and reporting
- Online database of all applicants assessed through you organization.
- Your PC should have a processor with a speed of 266mhz and 64MB of RAM.
- Your browser should be Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
- You need to have internet access, DSL or cable modem is recommended because RLH online requires a download from JAVA on most systems. Dial-up modems will work, however the download may take longer due to connection speed.
- The JAVA download takes a couple of minutes to complete; you will be prompted and taken to a link for this JAVA applet. This will only need to be done once on each PC using system.
Setup via the online system is $99.00 (one time fee) and can be accomplished / rolled out in 3-5 business days. Read more information about the online set-up process and scoring platform.
For questions and ordering information, contact Jenny Hammock at 202.626.8130 or HammockJ@NRF.com.